University of Reading,
Typography and Graphic Communication.
Thankyou for taking the time to view my portfolio and for taking an interest in my graphic and web design work. This is where I display a sample of my past projects and accomplishments. Feel free to leave feedback in the comment section of any post. If you need to make contact I'm available by e-mail at ajtwigg@hotmail.co.uk or ltu07ajt@rdg.ac.uk

9 Feb 2009

Part 1 Typography

Hi, here's a selected sample of my Typography and Graphic design work from part 1 of my degree course at Reading University. I look forward to hearing your views and opinions on it. I hope you can see my development from these pieces to my current work. 

This piece was designed to promote an exhibition at the Serpentine Gallery. It was to use only typography to provide an attractive exhibition card. I feel that it provided an innovative piece of design yet still remaining a usable piece of information graphics. 





This design was to promote the Science Museum; it was to be bright and innovative providing an attractive piece of promotional graphics. I feel it was successful in incorporating the pictograph of DNA from a previous project and providing a good introduction to poster design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive