University of Reading,
Typography and Graphic Communication.
Thankyou for taking the time to view my portfolio and for taking an interest in my graphic and web design work. This is where I display a sample of my past projects and accomplishments. Feel free to leave feedback in the comment section of any post. If you need to make contact I'm available by e-mail at ajtwigg@hotmail.co.uk or ltu07ajt@rdg.ac.uk

23 Feb 2009

RIBA Work in Progress

A design that is currently in progress for a poster to promote the RIBA's (Royal Institute of British Architects) yearly conference, titled Good Clients = Good Architecture. I used a graphics tablet to hand render the image to give an original, eye catching approach. The poster is to be produced at A1 size so a high quality image is key!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive