University of Reading,
Typography and Graphic Communication.
Thankyou for taking the time to view my portfolio and for taking an interest in my graphic and web design work. This is where I display a sample of my past projects and accomplishments. Feel free to leave feedback in the comment section of any post. If you need to make contact I'm available by e-mail at ajtwigg@hotmail.co.uk or ltu07ajt@rdg.ac.uk

12 Feb 2009

Southend-on-sea Cricket Club website












During my gap year in 2006/7 I was approached with the re-design and coding of SOSCC.org.uk, a website dedicated to Southend's cricket club. Working for airflights.co.uk at the time I took this on as a sideline. 

It was to be a functional site to be used and updated by staff of the club, hence the main content box in the centre. I designed a CSS gallery to display the club's images and a fixtures page that could be updated after each game. Working closely alongside a club member we came to these designs, clearly a success as the site (Click here) is still in use to date. An example of the gallery design follows:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive