University of Reading,
Typography and Graphic Communication.
Thankyou for taking the time to view my portfolio and for taking an interest in my graphic and web design work. This is where I display a sample of my past projects and accomplishments. Feel free to leave feedback in the comment section of any post. If you need to make contact I'm available by e-mail at ajtwigg@hotmail.co.uk or ltu07ajt@rdg.ac.uk

1 May 2009

Chelsea Flower Show Exhibition Stand

This design was part of a group project with two other course-mates. It was to design the exhibition stand for Chelsea Flower Show 2009 on behalf of the University of Reading to display the Plant Sciences Department's findings and research. Of course, having nationwide visitors, including the queen, it was a very important and publicized event, so lots of opinions were given to arrive at this final result.

The below is a scan of our appearance in the local Reading newspaper. Pity they spelt my name as Trigg rather than Twigg though:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive