University of Reading,
Typography and Graphic Communication.
Thankyou for taking the time to view my portfolio and for taking an interest in my graphic and web design work. This is where I display a sample of my past projects and accomplishments. Feel free to leave feedback in the comment section of any post. If you need to make contact I'm available by e-mail at ajtwigg@hotmail.co.uk or ltu07ajt@rdg.ac.uk

1 May 2009

Reading Film Theatre Leaflet Design

This design was created, yet again, for a coursework project. It was to create the cover and full leaflet for the Reading Film Theatre– a private cinema on campus. It was planned to be a sophisticated design yet an attractive one also. The contrast between body text, a clear hierarchy and the colour coded background produced, in my opinion, a strong graphic product. Being a piece of information design, of course legibility was priority in the readers understanding the leaflet, so this had a strong input into the design, always hovering at the back of my mind.

1 comment:

Blog Archive